- About Us
- Heritage Ottawa
- MET Adult Choir
- MET Adult Christian Studies
- MET Care
- MET Seniors
- Single Adults
- Small Groups
- That's a Good Question
- Young Adults
- Contact Us
The MET Library provides a wide range of resources for adults, teens and children to encourage and promote spiritual growth in our church family.
Search the Library Database
Click here to search our easy-to-use online database for one of the many items in our collection.
- Sunday morning after every worship service
- Wednesday from 11:15 am to 12:00 pm
The Library has over 9,000 items in its collection including:
- Picture books and easy reading materials for children
- Books discussing teen-related topics
- Adult resources including biographies, Bible study material, fiction, books related to marriage, family life, Christian living, prayer, missions, etc.
- CDs and DVDs
- DVDs of The MET's Sunday morning sermons
How to Borrow from our Library
To borrow items from The MET's Library, you must first complete a Library Card Application Form available from the Library or you can download it here (PDF). Once this is complete, you will be given a bar-coded membership card that permits you to borrow resources. There is no charge for the card, however if you happen to lose or damage your current card, a small replacement fee will be applied.
The Library's Borrowing Period
- 3 weeks for: books
- 1 week for: DVDs, CDs, and magazines