- About Us
- Heritage Ottawa
- MET Adult Choir
- MET Adult Christian Studies
- MET Care
- MET Seniors
- Single Adults
- Small Groups
- That's a Good Question
- Young Adults
- Contact Us
Discover Women's Programs at The MET!
Women’s Ministries at The MET exist to extend God’s dominion by reaching, growing and equipping women to build meaningful relationships. In doing so, we will strengthen the family of God and leave a spiritual legacy for the next generation.
The Women’s Ministry offers a variety of small groups for the different seasons and needs in a woman’s life. Our program has a wonderful group of leaders who make up the Women’s Servant Leadership Team. They include:
- Director of Women's Ministries - Anne McGregor
- Teaching Leader - Lois Shepherd
- Disciplemaking Leader - Judy Hannaford
- Outreach Leader - Amanda Overduin
- Fellowship and Care Leader - Marilyn MacCormack
Please explore the unique women’s ministry offerings as outlined in this portion of the website to find an opportunity that suits you. We look forward to seeing you soon!
For additional information please contact Anne McGregor.